Planning a family vacation has never been easier, or more relaxing.
This getaway, that families have enjoyed for generations, is a retreat from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
Connect with nature and still be able to retreat indoors at night in one of our private, rustic cabins with a screened-in porch or one of our cozy, quaint rooms in the lodge. Housekeeping service provided daily.
Enjoy three home-cooked meals each day, served by our friendly waitstaff in the lodge dining room. Snacks, late night treats, and soda are available for purchase at the lodge snack bar.
Join in the family-friendly activities for all ages, morning, noon and night ... or kick back by the pool and do things at your own pace – you decide! (Two words ... Weiner Roast.)
Organized activities include:
- Tournaments & games – shuffle alley, shuffleboard, ping pong, and horseshoes
- Square dancing
- Bonfire and hot dog roast
- Talent show
- Field day races
- Pool carnival
- Family-style softball
- And more!
Activities at your leisure may include:
- Relaxing by the pool
- Playing cards or board games
- Floating or tubing the Meramec River (tubes available for use)
- Reading a book by the pool, on your screened-in porch or at the lodge
- And more!
The possibilities are endless!